Hand over due invoices to our partner Debitor-Inkasso GmbH in order to liquidate outstanding receivables more quickly.
In this post:
- What is the debt collection add-on?
- Who can use the debt collection add-on?
- How much does the debt collection add-on cost?
- What advantages do you have with the debt collection add-on?
- How does receivables management work with debtor collection?
- How do I link Billomat and debtor collection?
What is the debt collection add-on?
The Debitor-Inkasso add-on connects our partner Debitor-Inkasso GmbH and Billomat. After setting up the interface, you can hand over due invoices to our debt collection partner, who will take care of them efficiently, seriously and in a customer-friendly manner.
Who can use the debt collection add-on?
The debtor collection add-on is generally available to all Billomat customers of all tariffs . Please note, however, that our debt collection add-on is only available for customers with a company headquarters in Germany.
How much does the debt collection add-on cost?
You can find out everything you need to know about the prices of the debt collection add-on on our information page on debt collection.
What advantages do you have with the debt collection add-on?
- Increase in effectiveness
- Work relief
- Customer friendliness
- Flexibility in payment
As a Billomat customer, you also save success commissions, processing fees, membership fees and negative lump sums .
How does receivables management work with debtor collection?
- Transfer your outstanding receivables via Billomat to Debitor-Inkasso with just a few clicks.
- Debtor debt collection communicates with your customers by letter, phone, SMS, email, WhatsApp, live chat or self-service portal.
- In the self-service portal, your customers choose between the payment methods Paypal, Klarna, Sofortüberweisung, SEPA direct debit, installment payment, deferral, etc. This gives them flexible options for paying off the claim.
How do I link Billomat and debtor collection?
Use the puzzle piece in the navigation above to navigate to the Add-On Debitor Inkasso GmbH , fill out the form:
- First you enter your personal applicant data.
- Then select the reason for the claim (reason for commissioning claims management) from the drop-down menu. Example : Depending on whether you offer services or products, you can choose a service contract or a sales contract.
- Then you state whether you are entitled to input tax deduction or not.
- If you are not the contact person for contract processing or the status queries, you can then specify different contact persons for the areas.
- Finally you enter your bank details .
- Use the Send Now button to send the application to Debitor Collection.
2) Power of attorney & terms and conditions
You will then receive an email from our partner Debitor-Inkasso in which you will find the power of attorney and the terms and conditions. In the email you will also find a direct link to HelloSign . Here you can digitally sign the documents and send them back to Debitor-Inkasso for processing.
After the documents have been checked, the process will be activated and you will receive a corresponding email from Billomat customer support.
4) data transfer
You can now transfer your open invoices directly to Debitor-Inkasso via the Billomat dashboard via: Documents> Invoices> Select invoices> Transfer to debt collection